Raspberry Vanilla Banana Shake/Smoothie
So creamy and not overly sweet and perfect for these hot summer days or just anytime you want something cold to drink.
The flavors come together so well. Enjoy!
- 1 - 48 oz pkg great value- fat free raspberry flavored sherbert, use 1 to 1 -1/2 cups sherbert
- ! 48 oz pkg great value vanilla bean all natural ice cream. use 1 cup ice cream
- 1 - 64 oz bottle of v8 splash smoothies drink in strawberry/banana flavor- use 1 cup to 1 - 1/2 cups
How to Make Raspberry Vanilla Banana Shake/Smoothie
- 1Get your blender out and plug in and add the sherbert, ice cream and smoothie drink into the blender and blend until smooth. You made need to add more of the smoothie drink if it is too thick but if you enjoy it thick, keep blending.
- 2Pour into small glasses for 3 or more servings or use regular size glasses to make 2 servings.
- 3This drink comes off as a shake but so smooth like a smoothie. Great raspberry and vanilla creamy flavor with just a hint of banana in it. My family loves it.