Power Protein Pick-Me-Up Smoothie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- vanilla flavored soymilk
- 3/4 c
- plain or vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- whole frozen strawberries-unsweetened
- 3/4 c
- low fat granola ( i use low fat granola w/almonds)
- ripe banana ( sliced for topping)
How to Make Power Protein Pick-Me-Up Smoothie
- 1In blender add soymilk, yogurt, frozen strawberries and peanut butter. Blend on low until throughly blended, abotu a minute , then on high til smooth.
- 2Add granola and blended on high for about a minute.
- 3Serve as one in large mug, or split into 3 servings into smaller cups or glasses.
- 4Top with sliced banana!
- 5Add spoon and ENJOY!!!!!
- 6Variations can be switching up the fruit, such as frozen blueberries or frozen mango, etc.... Also swapping peanut butter for lower fat delicious almond butter (YUM), you can and honey for a sweeter taste. You can swap soymilk for rice milk, almond milk or skim milk. The variations can go on and on. Let me know what you think and what variations YOU try...Love to hear YOUR ideas and twists on this yummy smoothie!