Pineapple Buttermilk Smoothie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This smoothie is a great on-the-go breakfast. I used frozen peaches when I tried this, and I can't wait to try other fruits. A tasty way to start your morning! The Test Kitchen
- 2 c
- 1 c
- vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp
- scoops vanilla flavored whey protein powder
- 1 large can(s)
- crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 c
- ice cubes (or use frozen fruit instead: such as frozen bananas, peaches, or strawberries)
How to Make Pineapple Buttermilk Smoothie
- 1Add all of your ingredients into your blender pitcher.
- 2Blend on high until all ingredients are well blended and smooth.
- 3This will make a full blender pitcher. The number of servings will depend on how you serve it. My husband and I have tall "to go" beverage containers with straws. This will fill up both of our beverage containers, with a touch left to "top it off" for the first one that gets back to the blender.
- 4If serving in glasses, pour up and garnish with fresh fruit, if desired. Serve immediately.