Orange Banana Cinnamon Smoothie
In the Blender went my ingredients and this recipe I am sharing is the result, delicious.
***Picture is from Google search, recipe is mine.
- 1 or 2 bananas(frozen can be used) i used 2 bananas, fresh
- 1 large navel orange
- 1 cup very vanilla soy milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 - 1/2 tsps white sugar
- 4 ice cubes
- cinnamon(i used a few dashes)
How to Make Orange Banana Cinnamon Smoothie
- 1Place all the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth and ice is blended into small pieces, this chills your smoothie.
- 2If the smoothie is a tad too thick add more soy milk to your liking. Pour into small glasses and enjoy.
- 3*** The smoothie will look a tad darker than photo depending on the amount of cinnamon you use.
Great for Breakfast,Lunch or Snack.
- 4Please Note: Peel your orange and bananas before using.