☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- green apples, such as granny smith
- inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
How to Make Green Apple & Kiwi Juice
- 1Core the apples and then chop the unpeeled flesh into small pieces. Dice the cucumber. Peel the kiwis, using a standard vegetable peeler, then chop into small pieces. Cut the lemon into thin slices and set two slices to one side. Finely chope the ginger using a sharp knife.
- 2Place all of the ingredients into a juicer and juice all the ingredients together until all the liquid is extracted.
- 3Transfer the juice to tall glasses and decorate the glasses with the remaining lemon slices. Serve immediately.