Banana Pineapple Smoothie
The kids love to use kitchen equipment, and the blender is one of those fun appliances that makes this drink quickly. So "rev up the blender", and enjoy a little taste of the tropics!
- 1 bottle
- pineapple juice, or pineapple/orange juice, or apricot nectar
- 1/2 can(s)
- *optional-lite cream of coconut
- or 2 bananas;
- or 2 nectarines or peaches, cut and pit removed, leave skin on;
- or more ice cubes;
- 1 c
- *optional strawberries,raspberries or blueberries
How to Make Banana Pineapple Smoothie
- 1In a blender place the fruits of your choice, pour in the juice/juices, and if desired the cream of coconut, add ice cubes.
- 2Put the cover on first, and then pulse or chop, and then blend until everything is combined. Pour into tall glasses and serve with a spoon or large straw.