Banana Cream Pie Milk Shake
Nice and frosty with lip smackin' creamy banana pie flavor- and a nice treat for the summer! The kids are going to love these!
Recipe posted by "Unsophisticook.com"
Check out her blog and recipes.
- 2 medium
- frozen ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 c
- vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- biscoff crunchy spread (cost plus has this too)
- whipped topping and biscoff cookie crumbs, optional
How to Make Banana Cream Pie Milk Shake
- 1Combine frozen banana chunks, yogurt, milk and vanilla in blender.
Cover and puree until smooth, scraping down sides of blender if needed.
- 2Add biscoff crunch spread and pulse a few times to combine.
Garnish with whipped topping and crushed biscoff cookies, if desired.