Avocado Ice Cream Smoothie
Picture/recipe from Web site Clean Eating.
This looks so good and something I wouldnt of thought of myself but I checked out the recipe and I am happy to share it with everyone.
Healthy and it looks delicious!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1-2 tsp. vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- 1/3 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 5 tbsp. maple syrup or honey
- 1.5 cups almond, coconut or hemp milk
How to Make Avocado Ice Cream Smoothie
- 1Blend on high in your blender until smooth. You can pop in the freezer for an hour or two if you like, or enjoy right away for a smoothie rather than ice cream.
- 2*******Tips. This is a small batch recipe that you can make in your blender, however you can double or triple the recipe if you want and throw it in your ice cream maker if you’ve got one for even cooler results.
- 3*******Tip- There is sugar in this recipe from the maple syrup or honey, so be mindful not to eat too much.