True Lemon, Lime, Orange and Grapefruit
I have also started using it in cooking as well. It is just wonderful.
If you haven't tried it out I hope that you do. They sell it at the grocery stores and WalMart carries it as well.
Drop a line and let me know if you already use it or are going to try.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Definition from their website:
True Lemon cold-pressed and crystalized lemon, lime and orange for water, teas, recipes. All-natural, lemon substitute, lemon alternative for healthy diet.
How to Make True Lemon, Lime, Orange and Grapefruit
- 120 WAYS TO USE TRUE PRODUCTS
1. Drink more water (without changing your water into something sweetened)! Add a packet to a full glass or bottle (10 to 20 ounces) of cold water. (Like a stronger taste? Add two packets.)
2. Carry them with you so you always have fresh citrus taste on hand.
3. Use in place of lemon, lime or orange juice in recipes. (1 packet = 1 tablespoon of juice or, for a stronger taste, 2 packets = 1 tablespoon of juice)
4. Mix it up , combine True Lemon with True Lime; True Orange with True Lemon or find your favorite combo!
5. Make True Lemon-ade, True Lime-ade and True Orange-ade by combining with your favorite sweetener in a glass or pitcher.
6. Make food pop! Use True Lemon or True Lime as a salt-substitute to add flavor to food without adding salt.
7. Add to iced or hot teas.
8. Add to sparkling water or your favorite seltzer or soda* (10 to 20 ounces).
9. Replace fresh citrus in your favorite drink or cocktail.
10. Sprinkle True Lemon on broccoli, green beans, peas or other vegetables instead of salt.
11. Use as a rub or seasoning on seafood, meat or chicken.
12. Make lemon or lime butter by adding to butter or a butter substitute.
13. Sprinkle True Lime on popcorn or tortilla chips.
14. Add True Lemon to tuna fish.
15. Sprinkle True Lemon on fresh fruits , strawberries, watermelon, raspberries, etc.
16. Make flavored ice-cubes. Add True Lemon, True Lime or True Orange to water and then pour into ice cube trays for flavorful ice!
17.Straight Up! Pour a packet directly in your mouth for a citrus kick!
18.Add some extra packets of True Lemon to a pre-made lemon cake or lemon bar mix to give it an extra lemon punch!
19.Sprinkle True Orange on vanilla ice cream or ice cream substitute.
20.Sprinkle True Lemon on apples, avocados or any fruit to stop browning.
* To reduce fizzing and avoid overflow, pour carbonated beverages into a glass before adding True products.