Slushy Party Punch
- 3 pkg
- strawberry unsweetened cool aid
- 3 c
- 12 oz
- frozen orange juice with pulp
- 46 oz
- can of unsweetened pinapple juice
- 1 gal
- water i just buy a gallon jug of drinking water so i will have the jug to mix punch in
How to Make Slushy Party Punch
- 1mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl. Pour into a clean plastic jug with a secure screw on lid, Water jug or gallon plastic mayo jugs work great.
- 2Make sure not to fill your plastic container more than 3 quarters full because you will need room to shake container every hour.It will all depend on how much punch mix you put into your container and how cold your freezer. About once an hour go to freezer and making sure you keep hold of the lid so it don't come off the container, shake the container, after you do this several times you will know how long it will take for you to get it to the slushy you want. When punch is slushy enjoy.
- 3Makes about a gallon and a half you can double or triple if you want, depending on how much you want to make. Kids and adults love it.
I haven't tried it with splenda but I think it would be good that way too.