Crimson Cranberry Punch
Well, with the holidays close behind I thought I would share a few recipes I have collected over time of some Punch. This one is very pretty and would be really lovely if you have friends over for wine and serve the men and women this as well or ever a company Party also would work well. I have gotten many praises on this over time. You can make an ice ring from a skillet, non coated, I have made them with Bowls whatevr use your imagination to come up with and Ice ring.
- 1/2 c
- cranberries, frozen
- 3-1/2 c
- cold water
- 1 bottle
- white grape juice, chilled (48 oz)
- 2 can(s)
- cranberry juice concentrate, frozen -thawed
- 4 can(s)
- lemon lime soda diet, chilled (12 oz ea.)
- 3 ea slice
- orange & lemon
How to Make Crimson Cranberry Punch
- 1Place the cranberries in a 4-1/2 cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Slowly pour a small amount of Cold water into the mold to barely cover berries; freeze until solid. Add remaining water; freeze until solid.
- 2Just before serving, combine with grape juice & cranberry juice concentrate in a large punch bowl; stir in soda. unmold ice ring; place fruit side up in punch bowl. Add Orange slices and Lemon slices.