★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 bottlewhite zinfadel wine
1 bottleasti spumanti sparkling champagne
4 ptraspberry sherbet
1 lginger ale
1 lbdry ice
3-4 sprig(s)fresh mint
4 cfresh raspberries
How to Make Christmas Punch
- Wash fresh mint leaves and place in Bundt pan and fill halfway with fresh water. Place in freezer.
- Add raspberries and fill to an inch or so below top rim of Bundt pan.
- Pour wine and champagne in punch bowl. Break off chunks of dry ice and add to punch.
Add 2 cups raspberry sherbet.
- Unmold ice ring and float in the bowl. Top off with ginger ale.
- Keep adding ginger ale and sherbet as room allows. This ice ring could be altered seasonally=spring; mint and edible flowers, July=blueberries, raspberries, a little food coloring; the options are endless.