Sweet Vanilla Milk
How to Make Sweet Vanilla Milk
- 1Run a little hot water into a 2 qt pitcher.Add 1/4 cup powdered creamer & 1/4 cup sugar, stir well to dissolve. Add 1/2 tsp vanilla. Stir.
- 2Fill pitcher half wull with cold tap water. Add 2 2/3 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder, ix very well. Fill the pitcher the rest of the way full, stir again. Chill and serve. This milk is more palatably to some than straight reconstituted milk.
- 3The coffee creamer gives the milk a richer fullnes, while the sugar and vanilla makes it taste sweet & almost dessert like.
- 4If you must switch to powdered milk and are having trouble with the flavor, this recipe can make the transition easier.
- 5For a gallon of milk, use: 1/2 cup each creamer,sugar & 1 tsp vanilla. Add dash of salt. Be sure to dissolve creamer and sugar in hot tap water first. They do not readily dissolve in cold water.