Rosemary Syrup for Lattes
How to Make Rosemary Syrup for Lattes
- 1In a small saucepan, stir together the sugar, water and honey. Turn the heat to medium and stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves, about 10 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat and stir in the rosemary sprigs. Let it steep for 5-7 minutes. Taste the syrup to make sure you can taste the rosemary. If you can't, allow it to steep a few minutes longer.
- 3Remove the rosemary sprigs and add the vanilla.
- 4Pour your syrup into a container (if there a a lot of loose rosemary leaves, strain it first) It can keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- 5Add this to your lattes (start with a teaspoon and add more if desired).