Juice for Pain Relief
- pineapple or 3 cups of pineapple juice
- bunch of celery
- large carrots
- 1 inch of fresh ginger or 1 tsp. dried ginger
- 1 inch of tumeric root or 1+ tsp dried tumeric
How to Make Juice for Pain Relief
- 1Put all fresh fruit and herbs through your juicer. Put the juice from them into a pitcher. Add canned juice and powder if you used that and mix together.
- 2I personally added fresh apples and a couple of teaspoons of Splenda to get my husband to try it.
- 3It can be refrigerated up to 48 hours. I have tried freezing it and that seems to work well too. I made about 48 ounces which makes six 8 ounce servings. I drink 3 glasses daily, The last one before I go to bed.