Homemade Baileys Irish Cream Recipe
- 1 cup
- cream, (i used heavy whipping cream, makes it richer and creamier)
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2/3
- cup irish whiskey, (i used jamesons), start with
- 2/3 cup whiskey, if not to your taste, add 1/3 cup more, blend and taste, add 1/3 cup more till satisfied, (any whiskey will work well)
- 1 tsp
- instant coffee, your choice, may use 2 tsp brewed coffee
- hershey's chocolate syrup (i used torani)
- 1 tps
- vanilla, may try using authenic mexican vanilla, the spices could blend very well and add to the taste
- 1 tsp
- almond extract (i skipped this completely) recommend adding little at a time and tasting, from reading posts on site of recipe, a lot of people cut back on amount, or left it out. some suggested amaretto syrup.
How to Make Homemade Baileys Irish Cream Recipe
- 1Combine all ingredients in blender, on high, for 30 seconds. Comments posted on site of recipe, preferred to use hand mixer on medium speed till just blended, others preferred using wire whisk.(reason being, if not careful, using heavy cream, could turn into butter) Could use half and half.
- 2Place in tightly sealed container and refrigerate.
Shake before using. Will keep for up to 2 months.