Exotic Adult Slushie
1 - 1 1/2 clychee juice (frozen as ice cubes)
1/4 cpineapple juice
1orange, peeled, no membrane, frozen, (cara cara or your favorite type)
1/2 craspberries, washed, frozen
1 smallbanana, cut into 4 pieces, frozen,
1/2 - 1 ozcoconut rum, optional
·whipped cream, garnish
How to Make Exotic Adult Slushie
- This is a simple recipe to make, but it does take time for the items to freeze.
The first thing you want to do is pour the lychee juice into your ice cube tray and place in fridge to freeze.
- Then place the prepared orange, washed raspberries and peeled banana into a lunch bag and freeze, until needed.
- Now that the ice cubes are ready and the fruit are good and frozen, we can proceed. Remove the frozen fruit and ice cubes from freezer.
- Into your blender add the pineapple juice and rum, and blend well.
- Then add the frozen fruit and ice cubes and puree until the ice cubes are all gone and it is good and mixed.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon and Enjoy!