David Jubb's Electrolyte Lemonade
Note: You will need a good blender like a Vita-Mix to make this drink, lesser blenders might not be able to liquify the ingredients.
This drink really surprised me. I expected it to be more tart but it's not, its amazingly smooth, creamy and delicious.
I added 1/2 cup ginger juice and 16 drops of Vanilla Cream Stevia to the mix.
- 3 large
- lemons (yellow peel removed but leave the pith in tact)
- 3 Tbsp
- oil: flax, olive or coconut butter or oil
- 1 large
- unpeeled organic pear (cored, seeds removed)
- 1 tsp
- celtic sea salt
- 6 c
- charged water (or purified water)
- 6 Tbsp
- sweetener: raw honey, maple syrup, liquid stevia to taste
How to Make David Jubb's Electrolyte Lemonade
- 1I used my lemon zester to remove all the lemon peel and froze the peel. Keep the pith on the lemon, this is a very important part of the drink. Blend all ingredients well in a blender. I left the seeds in also.
- 2This drink is remarkably a healing and refreshing beverage.
- 3The lemon oils detoxify while boosting the immune system. Citrus pectin restores absorption of fats.
- 4Add other fruits to enhance the flavour, such as berries, peaches etc. This is also a good beverage to keep you regular :)
- 5Enjoy and thank you David Jubb!