David Jubb's Electrolyte Lemonade
Note: You will need a good blender like a Vita-Mix to make this drink, lesser blenders might not be able to liquify the ingredients.
This drink really surprised me. I expected it to be more tart but it's not, its amazingly smooth, creamy and delicious.
I added 1/2 cup ginger juice and 16 drops of Vanilla Cream Stevia to the mix.
3 largelemons (yellow peel removed but leave the pith in tact)
3 Tbspoil: flax, olive or coconut butter or oil
1 largeunpeeled organic pear (cored, seeds removed)
1 tspceltic sea salt
6 ccharged water (or purified water)
6 Tbspsweetener: raw honey, maple syrup, liquid stevia to taste
How to Make David Jubb's Electrolyte Lemonade
- I used my lemon zester to remove all the lemon peel and froze the peel. Keep the pith on the lemon, this is a very important part of the drink. Blend all ingredients well in a blender. I left the seeds in also.
- This drink is remarkably a healing and refreshing beverage.
- The lemon oils detoxify while boosting the immune system. Citrus pectin restores absorption of fats.
- Add other fruits to enhance the flavour, such as berries, peaches etc. This is also a good beverage to keep you regular :)
- Enjoy and thank you David Jubb!