Cantaloupe Lime Cooler
a wonderful way to beat the heat!
- 1/2 c
- hot water
- 4 Tbsp
- light agave nectar
- 4 c
- peeled, seeded, and diced cantaloupe
- 3 tsp
- freshly squeezed lime juice
How to Make Cantaloupe Lime Cooler
- 1In a small bowl, combine hot water with agave nectar. Stir until agave nectar is dissolved in the water. Cool the mixture.
- 2In a blender, place cantaloupe, lime juice, and the water and agave nectar mixture. Liquify.
- 3Pour cantaloupe puree through a fine sieve into a large bowl. Reserve liquid; discard solids. Cool.
- 4Garnish the drink with fresh cantaloupe, if desired, and serve.
- 5Note: Be sure to taste the cantaloupe first. If it's very sweet, reduce the amount of water and agave nectar mixture. Add water to a drink, if desired.