Cantaloupe Lime Cooler
a wonderful way to beat the heat!
How to Make Cantaloupe Lime Cooler
- In a small bowl, combine hot water with agave nectar. Stir until agave nectar is dissolved in the water. Cool the mixture.
- In a blender, place cantaloupe, lime juice, and the water and agave nectar mixture. Liquify.
- Pour cantaloupe puree through a fine sieve into a large bowl. Reserve liquid; discard solids. Cool.
- Garnish the drink with fresh cantaloupe, if desired, and serve.
- Note: Be sure to taste the cantaloupe first. If it's very sweet, reduce the amount of water and agave nectar mixture. Add water to a drink, if desired.