☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 c
- unsweetened pomegranate juice (pom brand)
- inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- whole allspice, slightly crushed
- inches cinnamon stick
- whole cloves
- 1/8 c
- 2 bag(s)
- black tea (english breakfast is good)
- ice cubes
- 1/4 c
- half and half
How to Make Spiced Tea and Pomegranate Frappe
- 1Put juice in a small saucepan and add ginger, allspice, cinnamon, cloves and sugar. Stir.
- 2Bring to a boil and boil 1 minute. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 10 minutes. Add tea bags and simmer 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let steep 5 minutes.
- 3Remove tea bags and let mixture cool to room temperature.
- 4Strain liquid into a blender and discard spices. Add ice and half and half and blend on high until ice is crushed and mixture is thickened.
- 5Pour into a glass and enjoy!