Hot green tea with ginger
How to Make Hot green tea with ginger
- Boil water. Pour the boiled water top of the green tea leaves. Steam the tea pot for 5 minutes.
Or you can use grean tea bag and prepare it.
- Pure the tea in a tea cup and add few slices of ginger (or as many you like) to your cup.
- Slice the ginger to 1/8 inch. More ginger you get more the hot, spicy and zesty taste you have. I like 3-4 slices of ginger. You can add as many you like.
- Then add honey.
Drink it hot and feel so great.
- Other countries prepare their tea differently, you prepare your tea as you do, but here ginger is the main taste I like to add to my tea.
- lso you can have this tea cold. prepare the ice tea, but you have to put your ginger's in hot water for few minutes then add the ginger liquid to your ice tea and you can use sugar or honey to sweetend.