How to Make HOMEMADE SLURPEES
- 1Put the ice in a blender.
- 2Add enough carbonated beverage to just make the ice float.
- 3Add in the pre-sweetened Kool-Aid.
- 4Blend until slushy. Serve at once.
- 5Notice no FLAVORS are mentioned, that’s because there are ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES here to come up with your own favorite! The one pictured is a basic cherry Slurpee, with lemon-lime soda and cherry Kool-Aid (which the kids LOVED!)…Other suggestions: red cream soda with Tang powder; pineapple soda with Tang, orange soda with tropical punch, or pretty much any Kool-Aid flavor with lemon-lime soda.