HEALTHY HOT CINNAMON TEA
- 6 c
- filtered water, if available
- 6 stick
- regular tea bags
- 1/3 c
- packed brown sugar (or more to taste)
- 3 c
- regular milk, 1%, 2% or whole
- a spoon full of whipped cream w/ a sprinkle of nutmeg to each cup(optional)
How to Make HEALTHY HOT CINNAMON TEA
- 1Place the 6 cups of water in sauce pan with the 6 cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, then simmer 30 minutes, leaving cinnamon sticks in water.
- 2Add the 6 tea bags to cinnamon water, simmer an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks and tea bags, discard.
- 3Add the brown sugar to hot cinnamon water, stir until all the sugar has dissolved. This won't take over 3 minutes on simmer.
- 4Stir milk in to cinnamon water, heat until pipping hot. To each cup, add a spoon of whipped cream on top with a few sprinkles of nutmeg if you like.