Fresh Mint Tea
My husband loves this light fragrant tea in the summer. I let it steep for quite a while then he puts it in the refrigerator to have a refreshing drink from his thermos at work.
- handful of fresh mint leaves
- boiling water
How to Make Fresh Mint Tea
- 1roll the mint leaves in cheese cloth or another towel that doesn't have a lot of lint on it.
- 2Bring your tea kettle full of water to a full boil.
- 3place towel or cheese cloth into a container, pour tea over top. let steep for a minimum of 5 minutes, the more you let it steep the mintier it will taste.
- 4If you like hot tea, drink it now. If you like it cold put in the refrigerator or serve over ice.