Chai Tea (Hot or Cold)
1 cnonfat dry milk powder
1 cpowdered non-dairy creamer
1 cfrench vanilla flavored powdered non-dairy creamer
2 1/2 cwhite sugar
1 1/2 cunsweetened instant tea
2 tspground ginger
2 tspground cinnamon
1 tspground cloves
1 tspground cardamom
How to Make Chai Tea (Hot or Cold)
- In a large bowl, combine milk powder,non-dairy creamer, vailla flavored creamer, sugar and instant tea.
- Stir in ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom.
- In a blender or food processor, blend 1 cup of mixture at a time, until the mixture is the consistancy of fine powder. Makes about 7 cups of mix.
- Store in air-tight container.
- To serve hot, mix 2 heaping tablespoons of Chai mix into a mug of hot water.
To serve cold, let hot Chai tea cool and add ice.