BLUE RIDGE TEA (SALLYE)
This is my interpretation of that drink.
3luzianne family size tea bags
1 qtboiling water
1 can(s)frozen lemonade concentrate (6 oz size)
1 can(s)frozen limeade concentrate (6 oz size)
3/4 cgranulated sugar (or stevia)
·cold water **
How to Make BLUE RIDGE TEA (SALLYE)
- Bring water to a rolling boil
- Place tea bags in a heat proof gallon pitcher.
Pour hot water over tea bags, cover and allow to steep for 5-10 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
- Add the sugar, lemonade and limeade to the tea, stirring well until juices are melted and sugar is totally dissolved.
- **Add enough cold water to pitcher to make a gallon of liquid, stirring well to blend.
- Pour over crushed or cubed ice in a large glass.
May be garnished with lemon or lime slices and a sprig of mint.