Blackberry Mint Iced Tea
Annamaria Settanni McDonald1
- lipton's black tea bags or decaf tea bags
- 3 c
- fresh or frozen blackberries or raspberries
- 1 1/2 c
- sugar (or more to taste) (or leave it unsweetened if you prefer to use sugar substitute)
- 4 qt
- boiling water
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- fresh mint and berries to garnish
How to Make Blackberry Mint Iced Tea
- 1Bring water to a boil and stir in sugar to dissolve.
- 2Remove from the heat and add berries, tea bags and lemon juice. Cover and steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Strain; discard berries and tea bags.
- 3Transfer tea to a pitcher and refrigerate until well chilled, at least 1 hour. Serve over ice with a sprig of mint and a fresh berry or two.