OREO OREO Shake
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make OREO OREO Shake
- 1First spoon tsp. syrup into each glass.Roll each glass to coat bottom & inside of the glass.Finely chop 4 cookies & set aside.
- 2then quarter the remaining cookies. Place them in a blender. Add in the milk & ice cream & blend until smooth.
- 3Pour into the prepared glass 7 top with the chopped cookies. Serve immediately.
- 4Special Tip: You may use frozen vanilla yogurt in substitute of the ice cream.
- 5Note: To soften ice cream. Measure out the ice cream & let stand at room temperature forabout 10 to15 mins or until slightly softened.