Truvia Chocolate Milk or Hot Cocoa
Originally I typo'd 2 tbsp cocoa
I have corrected the recipe to 1 tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- cocoa, unsweetened
- 7 g
- (2 packets) truvia, or equivalent
- 1/8 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- hot water
- 12 to 15 oz
- milk, choice: skim, 1%, 2%, whole (4%)
* Add 7g Truvia (2 packets) and stir dry components together.
* Add 2 Tablespoons of hot tap or other water, and quickly mix in to thoroughly dissolve cocoa and Truvia to a syrup - adding drops of hot water if necessary.
* Add Milk to taste (about 12 oz to 15 oz).
* Stir until completely mixed.
* This recipe works with sugar too, and of course, chocolate and sweetener can be adjusted to taste.