How to Make Truvia Chocolate Milk or Hot Cocoa
- * Place 1 Tablespoon of unsweetened powdered cocoa in a tall glass.
* Add 7g Truvia (2 packets) and stir dry components together.
* Add 2 Tablespoons of hot tap or other water, and quickly mix in to thoroughly dissolve cocoa and Truvia to a syrup - adding drops of hot water if necessary.
- * Add 1/8 Teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract.
* Add Milk to taste (about 12 oz to 15 oz).
* Stir until completely mixed.
- * For Hot Cocoa heat the milk as desired without scalding, and use a 15oz mug instead of a glass...
* This recipe works with sugar too, and of course, chocolate and sweetener can be adjusted to taste.