Favorite Hot Cocoa--Hershey's
I remember my mother making it for me on cold winter mornings or after playing outside on a brisk autumn afternoon.
The "dash of salt" is important. It enhances flavor of the chocolate.
How to Make Favorite Hot Cocoa--Hershey's
- Mix sugar, cocoa and salt in saucepan; stir in water.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils. Boil and stir 2 minutes.
- Stir in milk and heat. DO NOT BOIL.
- Remove from heat; add vanilla.
- This isn't on the can, but we all know this recipe benefits from a few marshmallows or some whipped cream on top!