☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 16 oz
- 2 Tbsp
- green tea leaves (or 2 bags)
- 6 oz
- milk (or soy milk)
- 1 tsp
- chinese five spice powder (or to taste)
How to Make 5-Spice Tea
- 1Bring water to a boil in saucepan. Add tea leaves and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2Place milk in microwavable container and microwave until steaming.
- 3Add milk to tea mixture, and stir in 5-spice powder. Simmer 1 minute.
- 4Strain tea into mugs, or refrigerate for iced tea. (strain into glasses over ice). Sweeten to taste, with sweetener of choice.