Tri Color Breakfast Parfait Smoothie
What a great way to get our daily intake of fruit. Your family will feel extra special. Best of all your children will never guess how many fruit are in this tasty smoothie.
I would recommend tasting the smoothie before adding the strawberries to see if more honey is needed.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cpeach nectar
1 1/2bananas, large, frozen
1 1/3 cpeach slices, frozen
3kiwi fruits, peeled and coarsely chopped
1/2 cvanilla frozen yogurt
1 tsplime juice, fresh squeezed
3 Tbspliquid honey
4 - 6ice cubes
2/3 cstrawberry, sweet, frozen
2 cwhipped cream (garnish)
1/2 tsplime rind, garnish (optional)
How to Make Tri Color Breakfast Parfait Smoothie
- In a blender add all the ingredients except for the strawberries, whipped cream and lime rind.
- Cover and combine until the mixture is smooth and silky.
- You should have a lovely thick, pale green drink.
- Next drop the strawberries into the blender and blend until half the mixture in the blender is pink and the other half is green.
- Pour slowly into chilled glasses, half filling each glass with the green mixture.
- Add a squirt of whipped cream and top with the pink mixture.
- Garnish the pretty pink and green smoothie with another squirt of whipped cream and sprinkle with the lime rind.