Tangy Raw Smoothie Treat - Pomegranate & Berry
I especially enjoy the combination of flavors in this sweet, tart and tangy treat. Best of all you can taste all of the fruit, the sweet strawberries and the tart blackberries. The fruit and pop are enhanced by the honey.
- 1 c
- pomegranate soda
- 3/4 c
- frozen strawberries
- 1/2 c
- frozen blackberries
- 4 Tbsp
- liquid honey
- 6 - 8
- ice cubes
- 4 slice
- limes (garnish)
How to Make Tangy Raw Smoothie Treat - Pomegranate & Berry
- 1Place the pop, frozen strawberries, blackberries, honey and ice cubes in blender.
- 2Cover and combine until smooth and thick.
- 3If you prefer a thicker consistency, you may add additional ice cubes, one at a time, until desired thickness is achieved.
- 4Pour the smoothie into chilled glasses and garnish with the lime slices.
- 5You will want to squeeze the lime into your glass and stir with your straws.
- 6Then grab a seat, close your eyes and Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy, let the cares of the day slip away!