Soft and Delicate Strawberry Coconut Mango Smooth
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- coconut milk
- 1 c
- frozen peach & mango yogurt
- 1/2 c
- orange mango juice
- 3 - 6 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- coconut extract
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen strawberries
- 3/4 c
- frozen mango chunks
- plastic sticks (garnish) (optional)
- pieces mangoes, chunks (garnish) (optional)
- 2 tsp
- vanilla sugar (garnish for mango chunks) (optional)
- mint sprigs (garnish) (optional)
How to Make Soft and Delicate Strawberry Coconut Mango Smooth
- 1Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- 2Cover the blender and process until all fruit are well blended and mixture is creamy and smooth.
- 3Serve the smoothie in chilled glasses.
- 4For the garnish, sprinkle the vanilla sugar on the 12 mango chunks.
- 5Then garnish each glass with three chunks of mango on a stick with a side sprig of mint.