Feels Like a Raspberry Dream
It tastes equally good with and without the garnishes. This cold, fresh, raw smoothie is so delicious. I love that you can taste the fruit. It is truly a wonderful marriage of flavors, tart raspberries and sweet pears.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/4 cpear juice, chilled
2 - 4 Tbsphoney (to taste)
3pears, large, ripe diced
1 cfrozen raspberries
1/4 cwhipped cream, garnish (optional)
1/2 tspcoarse sugar, garnish
How to Make Feels Like a Raspberry Dream
- Put all the ingredients in electric blender.
- Blend on low speed to start, gradually increasing speed until the fruit mixture is smooth and well blended to your personal preference.
- Add or delete ice cubes as you prefer, if you find it too thick add more juice, a little at a time.
- Pour into glasses and if using the garnish option, top with whipped cream sprinkle with sugar and garnish with fresh raspberries, add straw, sit back and sip.
- I dare you not to enjoy this tasty treat.