Feels Like a Raspberry Dream
It tastes equally good with and without the garnishes. This cold, fresh, raw smoothie is so delicious. I love that you can taste the fruit. It is truly a wonderful marriage of flavors, tart raspberries and sweet pears.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/4 c
- pear juice, chilled
- 2 - 4 Tbsp
- honey (to taste)
- pears, large, ripe diced
- 1 c
- frozen raspberries
- ice cubes
- 1/4 c
- whipped cream, garnish (optional)
- 1/2 tsp
- coarse sugar, garnish
- raspberries, garnish
How to Make Feels Like a Raspberry Dream
- 1Put all the ingredients in electric blender.
- 2Blend on low speed to start, gradually increasing speed until the fruit mixture is smooth and well blended to your personal preference.
- 3Add or delete ice cubes as you prefer, if you find it too thick add more juice, a little at a time.
- 4Pour into glasses and if using the garnish option, top with whipped cream sprinkle with sugar and garnish with fresh raspberries, add straw, sit back and sip.
- 5I dare you not to enjoy this tasty treat.