Espresso Soy Milk Shake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 Tbsp
- fat-free chocolate syrup
- 2 tsp
- instant espresso granules
- 1 1/2 c
- vanilla soy ice cream
- 1/2 c
- low-fat plain soy milk
How to Make Espresso Soy Milk Shake
- 1Mix syrup and 1/8 teaspoon coffee granules in a little bowl, mixing admirably.
- 2Use a spoon, shower 50% of syrup mixture around within edge of 2 little thin glasses.
- 3Add remaining 2 teaspoons coffee granules, dessert, and drain in a blender; process until smooth
- 4Pour 1 glass dessert mixture into each one glass. Serve quickly.