For best results chill the apple cider before using and don't forget to chill your glass because this sweet, rich, creamy, drink is best served in a nice chilled glass.
- 1/4 c
- apple cider
- 1/2 c
- blueberry yogurt
- 1 large
- frozen banana, sliced
- 1 c
- wild blueberries, tiny, frozen
- scoop banana ice cream (you may sub with frozen yogurt)
- whole blueberries, garnish
How to Make Blueberry Magic
- 1Pour all the ingredients except for the ice cream and blueberries for garnish, into a blender and process until smooth.
- 2Next pour into a glass and add your scoop of banana ice cream, garnish with the whole blueberries add a straw and enjoy.