☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 cfresh rhubarb or 8 cups frozen rhubarb, chopped
2 1/2 csugar
2 Tbspstrawberry gelatine
2 cwater, boiling
2 cpineapple juice
1/4 clemon juice
6 cginger ale, chilled
How to Make Pink Rhubarb Punch
- In large pan, bring rhubarb and water to boil.
- Drain and reserve liquid.
- Combine sugar, gelatine and boiling water in a large bowl.
- Once sugar and gelatine are dissolved add pineapple and lemon juices, mix well.
- Stir in rhubarb juice, cool and refrigerate.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.