Peach and Strawberry Punch
Remember to use a good drinking wine when making your punch as it does adds to the overall flavor.
- 1 c
- sliced, fresh strawberries,
- 1 c
- peach, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- white sugar
- 1 bottle
- 750 m sparkling wine, chilled , (may substitute wine for apple juice)
- 1 qt
- chilled, sparkling water
- 4 sprig(s)
- mint, large
- ice cubes
How to Make Peach and Strawberry Punch
- 1Combine sliced berries and chopped peaches in a small bowl.
- 2Sprinkle with sugar and gently stir.
- 3Allow the fruit to stand at room temperature 30 minutes to an hour.
- 4Pour fruit into iced punch bowl followed by wine, water, mint and ice.
- 55. *Makes 2 quarts*