How to Make NON-ALCOHOLIC MIMOSA SUNRISE DRINK(SALLYE)
- 1Make sure all the ingredients are thoroughly chilled before mixing.
- 2Mix together the orange juice, pineapple juice and club soda in a large container.
- 3Set the container in a tub of ice.
- 4Set the chilled cranberry juice in the tub of ice beside the orange juice mix.
- 5To serve, add approx 1/2 cup of cranberry juice to glass, then fill the rest of the glass with the orange juice mixture.
- 6Garnish with thin slices of orange and a sprig of mint.
- 7You can serve this over ice cubes (on the rocks) or as is.