Have You tried Lemon Sangria?
I hope that you will enjoy this Sangria version, it is another treasure from the Community Cookbook, it is very refreshing on a hot day.
*Please Note* There is no cooking time but the sangria must sit over night in the fridge to chill and blend.
- 3 1/2 c
- dry white wine
- lemons, unpeeled, sliced
- orange, unpeeled, sliced
- granny smith, green apple, peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- 1/2 c
- cognac, good quality
- 4 Tbsp
- fine, white sugar
- 1 bottle
- 750 ml, chilled club soda
- ice cubes
- 5 small
- bunches, green grapes (garnish)
How to Make Have You tried Lemon Sangria?
- 1In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients except for the ice, club soda and green grapes.
- 2Chill overnight, before serving, add ice cubes and club soda, stir lightly.
- 3Pour into tall glasses and garnish with the green grapes if desired.