Ginger Fruit Punch - India
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 oz
- ginger, 8-inch piece, fresh, peeled and chopped (adrak)
- 1 c
- sugar (cheeni)
- 3 c
- water, cold (or club soda)
- 1 c
- lemon juice, fresh (nimbu ka raas)
- 1 1/2 c
- orange juice, fresh (santra ka raas)
- ice cubes
How to Make Ginger Fruit Punch - India
- 1Combine ginger, sugar and 1 cup of water in a heavy deep-pan and bring to boil.
- 2Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 15 minutes.
- 3Strain the mixture into another pan and allow to cool.
- 4Now add lemon juice and orange juice and refrigerate until needed.
- 5Just before serving, add cold water or club soda and ice-cubes.