Ginger Fruit Punch - India
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 ozginger, 8-inch piece, fresh, peeled and chopped (adrak)
1 csugar (cheeni)
3 cwater, cold (or club soda)
1 clemon juice, fresh (nimbu ka raas)
1 1/2 corange juice, fresh (santra ka raas)
How to Make Ginger Fruit Punch - India
- Combine ginger, sugar and 1 cup of water in a heavy deep-pan and bring to boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 15 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into another pan and allow to cool.
- Now add lemon juice and orange juice and refrigerate until needed.
- Just before serving, add cold water or club soda and ice-cubes.