Magic Green Juice
How to Make Magic Green Juice
- 1I suggest washing all fruit and veggies in a vinegar and water solution. I allow them to soak for at least 15 minutes and then rinse.
- 2Peel and core all fruit. You may need to do the same with some veggies too.
- 3Juice your lemons and limes first. You can use some for the recipe and the rest add to water to help with alkalizing and fat burn process.
- 4You can combine leafy greens with fruit or other vegetable that is high in water content.
- 5Cut the ginger in a few pieces and it can be juiced at anytime during the process. You may also add garlic to most recipes.
- 6Depending on your specific juice extractor you will need to clean your centrifuge as the greens, celery and bell pepper skins may clog.
- 7Place your final product in an air tight container. Juice can be kept in the fridge for 48-72 hours, just shake before drinking. You may also freeze your finished juice and keep no longer than 5 days.
- 8Juice will help towards your water drinking for the day. If you end up with 32 ounces and drink that during the day it's equivalent to 32 ounces of water.
- 9You may want to take a fiber supplement, multivitamin and/or flaxseed, chia seed and Omega 3 oil.