Lemonade with Lime and Thyme
1 clemon juice, fresh (about 6 lemons)
3 cwater, divided
10 sprig(s)fresh thyme
1/4 clime juice
3/4 cvodka (optional)
4 sprig(s)fresh thyme, for garnish
How to Make Lemonade with Lime and Thyme
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and ½ cup water. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved; let cool.
- In a pitcher, combine the syrup with the lemon juice and 2½ cups water.
- In a bowl , using a wooden spoon, mash the thyme with the lime juice.
- Add to the lemonade and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Add the vodka, if using. Serve over ice and garnish with the thyme sprigs.