Lemonade with Lime and Thyme
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- lemon juice, fresh (about 6 lemons)
- 3 c
- water, divided
- 10 sprig(s)
- fresh thyme
- 1/4 c
- lime juice
- 3/4 c
- vodka (optional)
- 4 sprig(s)
- fresh thyme, for garnish
How to Make Lemonade with Lime and Thyme
- 1In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and ½ cup water. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved; let cool.
- 2In a pitcher, combine the syrup with the lemon juice and 2½ cups water.
- 3In a bowl , using a wooden spoon, mash the thyme with the lime juice.
- 4Add to the lemonade and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 5Add the vodka, if using. Serve over ice and garnish with the thyme sprigs.