Kato's Blueberry Ice Tea
I hope you will enjoy this pretty, refreshing drink. It's my husband's favorite.
Please Note: Cooling time on counter is not noted in cooking time.
- darjling tea bags,
- 1 c
- boiling water, boiling
- 1/2 c
- wildflower orange blossom honey
- 1/4 c
- fresh mint leaves, crushed, packed, fresh
- 1 1/4 c
- pure blueberry juice
- 1/2 c
- sweet pineapple juice
- 1/8 c
- lime juice, fresh squeezed
- ice cubes
- 1 1/2 qt
- club soda or ginger ale
- mint sprigs, garnish
- lime slices, thin
How to Make Kato's Blueberry Ice Tea
- 1To make the tea concentrate you will place the tea bags in a medium bowl into which you will add the boiling water and steep for 10 minutes, then remove the tea bags.
- 2To the tea add your honey and mint, making sure to mix well. Allow to cool to room temperature on the counter. Once cooled remove the mint leaves.
- 3Add the fruit juices and tea concentrate into a large pitcher, mix and place in the fridge until needed.
- 4Fill a large frosted glass with ice cubes, then add 1/2 cup of the tea-juice mixture, fill the remainder of the glass with the club soda. Garnish with a lime slice and sprig of mint.
- 5Sit and enjoy this refreshing drink.