Kato's Blueberry Ice Tea
I hope you will enjoy this pretty, refreshing drink. It's my husband's favorite.
Please Note: Cooling time on counter is not noted in cooking time.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4darjling tea bags,
1 cboiling water, boiling
1/2 cwildflower orange blossom honey
1/4 cfresh mint leaves, crushed, packed, fresh
1 1/4 cpure blueberry juice
1/2 csweet pineapple juice
1/8 clime juice, fresh squeezed
1 1/2 qtclub soda or ginger ale
6mint sprigs, garnish
6lime slices, thin
How to Make Kato's Blueberry Ice Tea
- To make the tea concentrate you will place the tea bags in a medium bowl into which you will add the boiling water and steep for 10 minutes, then remove the tea bags.
- To the tea add your honey and mint, making sure to mix well. Allow to cool to room temperature on the counter. Once cooled remove the mint leaves.
- Add the fruit juices and tea concentrate into a large pitcher, mix and place in the fridge until needed.
- Fill a large frosted glass with ice cubes, then add 1/2 cup of the tea-juice mixture, fill the remainder of the glass with the club soda. Garnish with a lime slice and sprig of mint.
- Sit and enjoy this refreshing drink.