- 3 lb
- stemmed and hulled strawberries
- 2 c
- everclear,190 proof
- 1 qt
- size mason jar with lid and ring
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 c
- lemon juice
- 1 pkg
- non flavored geletin
- 2 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c
- chocolate bark for candy coating melted
- 1/4 c
- coconut, flaked sweetened
How to Make DRUNKEN STUFFED AND DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
- 1MOONSHINE; take your strawberries and place them in the quart size mason jar, fill to rim with ever clear 190 proof, place on lid and tighten down ring. place in cool dark place for two days. turning every 12hrs.
- 2after two days, remove strawberries to a wire rack to drain, being very careful as strawberries will be soft and easily broken. let strawberries drain well, place paper towels under berries to catch any juices.
- 3in large bowl mix in the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk whipping till thick,
- 4in glass size measuring cup heat just enough to dissolve one package of non flavored gelatin. slowly pour into cream cheese mixture whipping on high till mixture becomes thick and smooth.
- 5spoon into sandwich bag, and cut off one corner using the filling the hole in the strawberry. do not over fill. just fill enough to the top of the berry and set each filled strawberry into a mini cupcake pan and place in the fridge for a hour.
- 6melt chocolate bark for candies, you can use either white or dark for this it does not matter, stir to make chocolate smooth and creamy, let cool slightly.
- 7dip each chilled strawberry in the chocolate coating dipping the filled end and completely covering the top to the strawberry, place back in muffin tin and chill for 5min, dip the strawberry again to get a good coating over the filled end. place back in muffin tin and chill now for one hour.
- 8place in air tight container in fridge up to a week. do not drive after consuming these strawberries.