1 cstrong coffee (columbian)
1 1/2 ozhalf-and-half cream
1 ozcoffee liqueur (kahlua)
1 ozchocolate liqueur (godiva)
1 ozcinnamon schnapps (red hot)
2 oz• whipping cream (garnish)
2 tspwhite fine sugar (rimming & garnish)
1 tspchocolate, flakes (garnish) (optional)
How to Make Columbian Gold
- Make 1 cup of strong coffee, keep warm.
- In a small pot add half and half cream with chocolate and coffee liqueurs.
- Heat on low about 3 minutes, whisking constantly to blend flavors.
- Pour cinnamon liqueur and white sugar onto small plates (1 each).
- Rim your glass first in cinnamon liqueur and then dip your glass into the white sugar to coat rim evenly.
- Reserving any left over liqueur and sugar for garnishing.
- Add warm liqueur mixture to coffee and stir.
- Pour the coffee & liqueur mixture into the prepared glass and top with whipped cream.
- Slowly drizzle the reserved cinnamon liqueur over the whipped cream and then sprinkle with sugar and chocolate flakes.