4 tsploose green tea leaves
10sprigs fresh mint
5 cboiling water
1/2 cwhite sugar
3 cboiling water
2- 3 clemon juice
1/3 ccherry juice
·ice cubes (fill glasses)
1lemon, thinly sliced (garnish)
How to Make Cherry Mint Iced Tea
- Steep the loose tea and mint in the 5 cups of boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Strain the tea mixture and allow to cool on the counter till needed.
- Add the sugar to the remaining 3 cups of boiling water.
- Stir until the sugar is all dissolved.
- Pour the sugar water into a pitcher and place on the counter to cool.
- Once the sugar mixture has cooled add the fruit juices, followed by the tea mixture.
- Chill in the fridge, stir well and serve in a tall glass over ice.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.