Apple Spiced Honey Iced Tea
I hope you will enjoy this cold treat that my family asks for often.
Please Note: Beverage requires 4 hours of chilling time.
- 3 c
- water, boiling
- orange pekoe tea bags
- 1/3 c
- honey, orange blossom, wildflower
- 3 c
- apple juice, natural
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/16 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- cinnamon sticks (garnish)
- ice cubes
How to Make Apple Spiced Honey Iced Tea
- 1Steep tea bags in hot water for 3 - 4 minutes.
- 2Remove tea bags and stir in honey, juice and spices.
- 3Mix gently until the honey is dissolved.
- 4Cool on counter and then chill for at least 4 hours.
- 5Stir and serve in tall frosted glasses over ice with a cinnamon stick.