The Roosters Call
1. Always use fresh when possible
2. Choose vegetables or fruits that are in season
3. Smell good
4. Are nicely ripened
5. Never prepare them in advance.
4heirloom tomatoes, washed, quartered
1/2 ccarrot, sweet, grated
1 Tbspkey lime juice
1/4 - 1 tsphot sauce (ex. scotch bonnet hot sauce) (optional)
1lime slice, garnish
How to Make The Roosters Call
- Place the tomatoes, carrot and lime juice into a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Drain the mixture and serve in a pretty juice glass. Add a dash of your favorite hot sauce and garnish with the lime slice.
- This is best served right after its made, enjoy.